Character genders & age Queries

Information, discussion and questions about A Dead Man's Chest
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:12 pm

Right, i actually have two questions in one.

I would be holding this as a thirteenth birthday party, would it be ok for 12- 14 year olds??

And also , out of the essential twelve characters, how many definitely have to be played by boys?

mo

Postby mo » Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:23 pm

Hi there,

We've written the game to be family-friendly, so there shouldn't be anything in it that's inappropriate for this age children. (Although of course your opinion of that may differ from ours, so we recommend reading the game through in advance of running it -- if you decide it's inappropriate, we'll be very happy to refund your purchase.)

Out of the 12 core characters, 6 of them are designated as male -- then there are 4 female characters and 2 of either gender. The additional 4 characters can all be of either gender.
We find that kids' gatherings sometimes tend to have more girls than boys -- but girls don't usually mind dressing up as boys for the occasion, that's less of a barrier than the other way round! So usually you can cast girls in some of the designated male roles without any real problems.

best wishes,

Mo

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:07 pm

Could u please tell me the names of the male and female characters that are essential??

thankyou.

mo

Postby mo » Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:25 pm

Hi there,

I can't post on this public forum which are the essential characters, because we only want people who are actually running the game to know that -- but if you can send me an email, I'll email you back with these details,

best wishes,

Mo

Return to “A Dead Man's Chest”