Additional Event

Information, discussion and questions about Death on the Gambia
doughnut_doney
Murderer

Additional Event

Postby doughnut_doney » Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:21 am

Im planning (if needed) an additional event within the Gambia game. At the start of the game Im going to warn my characters that a storm may hit us during the journey. Then after the halfway point and if no characters are dying or getting hits then this strom will hit the board (it also gets all the characters involved with whats going on). My idea is that any on the edge of the room will be blown overboard (but rescued) and will take hits.

Do you think this is a good idea??

steve

Additional Event

Postby steve » Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:51 pm

Hi Mark,

You're using the old version of Death on the Gambia - the new one doesn't use 'hits'.

We've simplified the combat system (and streamlined a lot of other things) in the new version.

So with the new version, I wouldn't recommend including the extra event.

I'm not sure I'd include it in the old version either - when I've run Death on the Gambia it hasn't needed anything like this.

doughnut_doney
Murderer

Additional Event

Postby doughnut_doney » Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:55 pm

Thanks for advice,

Im using the old version of the game hence still got 'hits'.

Again its probably now too late to use the new version of the game as I have already prepared everything for next saturday.

I am thinking of staging it again though so may use the newer version so it would still be a bit different from the first version. If I do this do I need to purchase the game again??

Cheers

steve

Additional Event

Postby steve » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:17 pm

Hi,

No, you can just download the new files if you've got the download details.

(Or Mo can let you have the new details.)

Return to “Death on the Gambia”