Church group experience, casting tip

Information, discussion and questions about The Night before Christmas and Dazzled to Death
Robin Goracke (Unreg
New murderer

Postby Robin Goracke (Unreg » Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:32 pm

Those who might be interested in playing the night before Christmas, I did this game this Christmas (05) with my friends from church, we are all good Christian people with high morals and we all loved it, there is nothing that we though was out of line at all, after all it is all pretend, we all had a good laugh and a really good time. Everyone wants me to do this again next year. With this game you as the hostess (waiter) know everything including whodunit. My suggestion is to cast the parts before you purchase it, so you don’t feel awkward about placing a character to your friends, this way you can say I cast the part before I found out any information about you. Encourage your guest to get into costume it will help put them into the character. I also discovered that even the most shyest of people come out of their shell when there are playing someone else.

mo

Postby mo » Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:25 am

Hi Robin,
It's great to hear that you had a good time with The Night before Christmas -- and thanks for the casting tip!
best wishes,
Mo

Return to “The Night before Christmas / Dazzled to Death”