Play with 10 people?

Information, discussion and questions about The Night before Christmas and Dazzled to Death
Emily Blaise (Unregi
New murderer

Play with 10 people?

Postby Emily Blaise (Unregi » Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:14 pm

I would very much like to play Dazzled to Death at my next party, but as far as I know there will only be 10 people attending. What would you advise and which characters could I leave out?
Emily

mo

Play with 10 people?

Postby mo » Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:39 pm

Hi Emily,
Hmm, I think it might be a bit difficult to run the game with just 10 -- because it would mean there would be plot holes and loose ends. You can just about get away with 11 by leaving out Charles as well as those we suggest in the game documents, but I don't think you could take another one out and still have the game be a fully satisfying experience. Sorry about that!
(Of course, if someone reading this has run Dazzled to Death / The Night before Christmas with 10 and it's all been fine, do please let us know!)
best wishes,
Mo

Emily Blaise (Unregi
New murderer

Play with 10 people?

Postby Emily Blaise (Unregi » Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:00 pm

Thanks Mo
Seeing as obviously playing Dazzled to Death would be unfeasable, which game would you suggest for this number of people?
Em

mo

Play with 10 people?

Postby mo » Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:28 pm

Hi Em,
We do have a few games that work fine with 10 players -- Curse of the Pharaoh (adding the extra character Ginger Roberts, or using the expansion pack), Death in the Fast Lane, Death on the Gambia, Snow Business or Way out West -- you might like to take a look at those?
Either that or find someone else to invite! ;-)
best wishes,
Mo

Return to “The Night before Christmas / Dazzled to Death”