Should I choose this game?

Information, discussion and questions about A Heroic Death

Should I choose this game?

Postby kittydreamz » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:46 pm

I've done two free-form games before, bludgeoned on Broadway and Way out West. The last one was a Huge success. We expanded it to be overnight, cast every single part, had two hosts (which still didn't feel like enough) and adapted the game to be more interactive. We had full-body roshambo called bear-man-gun and rubber band guns for high noon shootouts. There was also a professional photographer and a confession-cam. We are very intense about our murder mystery parties. It was a hit and took six months of planning. We all really want to play again. I only cast theater-types/all of our actor friends and DnD players. They'll be more experienced this time, but there are also high expectations.

We're thinking of doing either Arabian nights or A Heroic Death. We've also looked at Spellbound and Under the big Top. We want something flexible/adaptable to be overnight, something we can have two hosts or more for again, something on the complex side, and something with big characters. Preferably, a game with different abilities than BoB or WoW would be ideal.

Return to “A Heroic Death”