Search found 8 matches
Search found 8 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:52 pm
- Forum: A Speakeasy Murder
- Topic: More Alcohol confusuion
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3965
1. I understand difference between real drinks and game drinks, and see that game drinks can be "forced on subordinates". But why would anyone else take a drink since it only diminishes their ability? How are the drink cards used? Does player A hand it to player B 'forcing' them to drink w...
- Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:26 pm
- Forum: General discussion
- Topic: Meatier Character Goals
- Replies: 0
- Views: 6199
We've hosted "Court in the Act" and "Way Out West". Our adult guests really enjoyed the Elizabethan dress up of "Court", but found the character's goals and objectives for "WOW" deeper and more interesting. I don't see advice online on how challenging or diffi...
With one or both shooters having sharpshooter ability a clear 3 contest R-P-S winner seems assured and the loser becomes injured/unconscious. But if neither has sharpshooter there are a couple of outcomes that could be a tie (w-l-d or d-d-d). In those cases, do both leave High Noon unscathed (but em...
High Noon involves 3 RPS shootout rounds, but unless the first round is a draw wouldn't the loser be wounded, and unconscious, and therefore be unable to complete a second or third shootout RPS round? Thus, a win on the first or second round ends High Noon and subsequent rounds would not be played. ...
- Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:19 pm
- Forum: Way out West
- Topic: Setting the mood with music
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6441
I will be hosting the Way out West game with 14 players on New Year's eve and am getting excited. For music I plan to use the Pandora station: "Scott Joplin Radio" which seems perfect to me and should play all evening unattended.