Ordering on additional characters

Information, discussion and questions about The Night before Christmas and Dazzled to Death
jonobie
Murderer

Ordering on additional characters

Postby jonobie » Fri May 24, 2013 7:24 pm

Is there any ordering in which to add the additional characters? I.e., I assume "Ginger Rogers" is probably the first one to be included as it's probably most heavily playtested, but any recommended second one? I've got two last minute additions (thank goodness for the extra characters!) of a male and a female.

mo

Re: Ordering on additional characters

Postby mo » Fri May 24, 2013 8:54 pm

Hi there,

If I was just adding one character it would normally be Ginger first, but if adding a male and female pair I would be tempted to consider Mephisto and Angelique -- they complement each other quite well. Take a look at them and see what you think. If not though then you can't really go wrong with Ginger and K C Warburton. (I don't know about Beryl Sutton, I'm afraid, I've never used her in a game myself.)

best wishes,

Mo

jonobie
Murderer

Postby jonobie » Fri May 24, 2013 11:13 pm

Thanks! Unfortunately my two additions were after I assigned other characters, so I already have a male Christy. Suppose I could make Metistopeles gay at this point to solve the issue... except that makes the additional information added not quite work out, near as I can tell, because then Christy needs to be ambigious about which gender he leans towards.

jonobie
Murderer

Postby jonobie » Fri May 24, 2013 11:22 pm

One quick thing I notice about KC -- there's four uses of the paint portrait card, but only three canvases. Is that intentional?

mo

Postby mo » Sun May 26, 2013 5:29 pm

Hmm, no, that should be three uses of the ability. Thanks for spotting that!

As for Christy's gender, mm, sounds like it might be too fiddly to get that to work. See what you think, though: it might be worth it, if you really like Mephisto.

best,

Mo

mo

Postby mo » Tue May 28, 2013 10:19 am

Ability uses fixed now!

Mo

Return to “The Night before Christmas / Dazzled to Death”